Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Review on the "free" Charm keeper

  1. #1
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Ahh.. recieved my charm keeper today! So, here's what I have to say:


    Good Things
    1- It held lots of charms.
    2- You can use it to store something else if you take the plastic things out.
    3- It was "free"!

    Bad things

    1- I wouldn't buy it if it cost money.
    2- It looks "plasticy" with the charm keeper things inside.
    3- Not extremely durable

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhh I got my free charm keeper too and I loved it. I guess I wasn't expecting much and when it came I was pleasantly surprised.

    Do you have lots of charms?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is on the way.

    Would it work for storing doll jewelry, like the necklaces and bracelets and such that come with some outfits? That's what I was thinking of using it for.

  4. #4
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    None!
    I lost my bracelet on a school field trip- with all my charms on it, too! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 22, 2006 07:01 PM: Message edited by: *Marisol_Grace_Girl* ]</font>

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Melissa*Olivia:
    Mine is on the way.

    Would it work for storing doll jewelry, like the necklaces and bracelets and such that come with some outfits? That's what I was thinking of using it for.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup. Each of the 16 squares are about 3/4 of an inch across and 3/4 deep. Plenty big enough for doll jewelry.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *Marisol_Grace_Girl*:
    [QB]None!
    I lost my bracelet on a school field trip- with all my charms on it, too! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh Sorry to hear that! Do you have stars left - they have the special on right now (the braclet and some charms).

    k

  7. #7
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Is it for the bracelet, too? I was wondering about that... [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Would one of you post a picture and show us what these look like? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Sorry to hear that! Do you have stars left - they have the special on right now (the braclet and some charms).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are already sold out. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Charm Keeper

    Good
    It was free
    It can hold a lot more then charms

    Bad
    I have not been impressed with the quality of the star items. Maybe they are moving out the items they have and will be bringing in more with better quality. The charms are ok because they are free. I would not pay $6 for them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •